1.Purpose and scope of information collection
– We will keep your information for as long as required by law or for any other purpose. You can access the website and browser without having to provide personal details. At that time, you are anonymous and we cannot know who you are if you are not signed in to your account.
– We will collect various information from you when you want to place an order on the website.
– We collect, store and process your information for the purchase process and for subsequent announcements, and to provide services. We do not limit personal information: title, name, gender, date of birth, email, address, shipping address, phone number, fax, payment details.
– We will use the information you have provided to process orders, provide services and information requested through the website and at your request. Furthermore, we will use such information to manage your account; verify and execute transactions online, audit data downloads from the web; improve site layout and content and tailor it to users; identify visitors to the web, send information including product and service information, if you do not show signs of refusal. If you do not wish to receive any of our marketing communications, you may opt-out at any time.
– We may pass on names and addresses to third parties for them to deliver to you (for example to a courier).
– Your order details are kept by us, but for security reasons we cannot publish them directly. However, you can access the information by logging into your account on the web. Here you will see your order details, received and sent products, and email, bank and newsletter details that you set to long-term follow-up. You undertake to keep your personal data confidential and not to disclose it to third parties. We do not accept any responsibility for the misuse of the password if this is not our fault.
2.Other regulations on personal information
– We may use your personal information for market research. Details will be hidden and used for statistics only. You may refuse to participate at any time. Any responses to surveys or polls that we need you to do will not be passed on to third parties. The only thing required is to disclose your email if you wish to participate. Responses will be saved separately from your email.
– You will receive information about us, about the website, other websites, products, sales, newsletters, anything related to products. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please click the opt-out link in any email we send you. Within 7 days of receiving your instructions, we will stop sending information. If it is not clear, we will contact you.
– We will continue to anonymize user data on the website and use it for a variety of purposes, including determining the user’s location and how to use certain aspects of the website or the links contained therein. email to the user and provide that anonymized data to a 3rd party publisher. However, this data is not personally identifiable.
3.Information storage time
Dreamer will store the personal information provided by customers on our internal systems during the process of providing services to customers or until the purpose of collection is fulfilled or when requested by customers. destroy the information provided.
4.Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
Dreamer Vietnam Co., Ltd
Office Address: 160 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
Hotline: 096 129 8399
5.Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
Xem thêm về văn bản nguồn nàyNhập văn bản nguồn để có thông tin dịch thuật bổ sung me.
Customers who want to correct their personal information, please contact Dreamer’s customer service at Hotline: 096. 129.8399 or send information to Email: email@example.com
6.Commitment to protecting customer’s personal information
Dreamer will not share your information with any other company except agents and suppliers involved in providing services to customers. In some special cases, Dreamer.vn may be required to disclose personal information, for example when there are grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent threats to life. and health, or for law enforcement purposes. Dreamer Vietnam is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles.